Here is a recipe on how to make slime with Aleene’s Tacky Glue and contact lens solution:
- Pour an 8-oz. bottle of Tacky Glue into a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add paint, food coloring or glitter, etc., into the mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and mix until slime begins to form. Tip: Only contact lens solutions containing borate or boric acid will create slime, so check the ingredients before using.
- Take the slime out of the bowl and knead with both hands. If slime is too sticky, add another ¼ teaspoon of contact lens solution.
- Have fun!