Looking for easy ways to add color and personality to your child's bedroom or playroom? A name sign makes it extra personal and is a great way to incorporate the things they love into their favorite spaces. We chose a race car themed name sign, but you can easily modify this project using different paint colors and other toys. Bring it all together with Aleene's® DIY Craft Super Glue and you're ready to make a name sign that's sure to come in first on your child's list of favorites!What you need:
- Aleene's DIY Craft Super Glue
- Wood letters
- Acrylic paints (dark gray or black and white)
- Toy cars
- Start by cleaning off the wood letters to remove any dust or lint.
- Paint letters dark gray or black. Let dry.
- With a small squared brush, add road lines with white paint. Let dry.
- Apply a small amount of glue to each toy car tire and place on the wooden letters. Let dry.