In case you haven't heard, slime is kinda a THING...a BIG THING. Kids young and old alike are getting their hands on bottles of glue and glitter to make they own sensory play fun. This DIY glitter slime recipe is made with Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue and glitter - are you ready to get your slime on? Watch our video below!What you need:
– 2 tbsp. water
– Food coloring (color of your choice)
– 2 tbsp. glitter
– 4 tbsp. liquid starch
- Squeeze entire bottle of glue into a bowl or plastic container. You may need to dilute leftover glue in the bottle with water to empty completely.
- Add the water to the glue and stir.
- Stir in the food coloring to achieve desired color.
- Stir in the glitter.
- Stir in the liquid starch.
- Keep stirring and the slime will start to form. At some point you'll want to get your hands in there and work it around.
Tip: Slime can last up to several weeks when stored in a tightly sealed bag. Check periodically, as slime can spoil faster when handled more often.